We have put together our top 5 interview tips to help your face to face interview as painless as possible! The video below will help to set you apart from your competition – other candidates.
Tip 2: Be confident not arrogant. Use tonality don’t sound flat – practice this if you don’t feel confident.
Tip 3: Make sure you know your story back to front.
- Why are you leaving?
- What are you looking for?
- What are your best achievements?
Hiring managers want to hear this stuff, it looks good.
Tip 4: Do your research. Make sure you understand the company and the role. You might be asked a question and the last thing you want is to be caught out.
Tip 5: Don’t ask generic questions. Put some thought into what you want to ask the hiring manager.
- What does the most successful person do in the business to get there?
- What are you looking for as a hiring manager?
- What is it like to work for this company?
Tip 6: Ask for next steps and feedback. You may gain some valuable information when going forward for that next interview.