What's in it for you?
- Small company, which means we offer room to grow
- Professional environment with a solid team of professionals from a variety of backgrounds
- Full-time Permanent Position based in Richmond
- Working closely with a dynamic, motivated team
- Boutique Company, Leader in the Equestrian Industry
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Undertake sales & advertising initiatives for our multi- platform brand, including our magazine, website, Live TV, EDMs & other platforms
- Manage new & existing client relationships
- Create and implement sales strategy that will meet and seek to exceed sales budgets
Do you have?
- 1+yrs Proven Sales & Marketing position
- A positive attitude with a drive to succeed and the preparedness to grow
- Ability to work across a multi-media platforms
- Confident and capable with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with a can-do attitude and an excellent attention to detail
- Energetic, out-going and positive.
If you are ready to take the next step and be part of this exciting opportunity, CLICK APPLY & a member from our team will be in touch