Back to job search
- Location : Melbourne
- Job Type : Permanent
- Reference : 634111
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experience operation analyst to join a fast growing logistics broker who have a fantastic reputation in the industry.
You'll be working along side a a really dynamic and energetic team who have been smashing goals over the last 4 years in business.
Having recently hired another salesperson, they have a really exciting couple of years ahead.
The company are a domestic freight/logistics broker who have built a fantastic foundation and have some very strong client relationships.
To be successful you'll need to be a Excel specialist who enjoys working on projects and wants to be part of an exciting business.
Skills and experience:
- Collate and analyse operational, financial, sales and client data
- Generate client proposals and management reports
- Support monthly and weekly reporting of business logistics KPIs and activities
- Identify, implement and promote alternative business solutions that support future directions to achieve effective business outcomes
- Assist with project tasks relating to Logistics and Operations
- Assist with coordination and administration of implementations of customer onboarding
- Conduct and provide product training for new and existing customers
- Support National carrier program with analysis, workflow and negotiations.
- Assist with coordination and administration for continuous improvement and strategic development
- Ensuring all operations compliance legislation as ad heard too.
- Work within & ensure the highest levels of environmental health and safety are met.
What you will receive:
- A minimum of 3 years experience within the transport and supply chain industry
- Have previously been employed as a business analyst, ideally within the logistics sector
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Showcase an understanding of continuous improvement methodologies
- Training certificate desirable, i.e. CoR, DFM, Corporate legislation and Compliance
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate strong analytical data skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skill-set
If this sounds like an opportunity that might be of interest please click apply for a confidential chat.
- Up to $75,000 + super + potentially bonuses
- Fantastic support and great team environment
- Huge growth business and options for personal development
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously
- Work on your own projects