SALES HQ RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY
SALES HQ RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY
Sales HQ Pty Ltd respects you and acknowledges your rights relating to the personal information we collect, use store and disclose about you. SalesHQ may collect personal information in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988, from prospective job applicants, clients, Contractors, Suppliers, credit providers, publicly available sources of information and from an individual’s authorised representative. A finite life expectancy for the holding and appropriate destruction of data shall be established.
Collecting your personal and sensitive information
Sales HQ will only collect information that is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided.
This personal information is generally used to provide an individual with services requested, to respond to queries and to make an individual aware of other company services. It is also used in complying with legal requirements and maintaining relationships with contractors and suppliers.
Personal Information is any information or an opinion about you. It may range from the very sensitive (e.g. medical history or condition) to the everyday (e.g. name, address and phone number). It would include the opinions of others about your work performance, your work experience and qualifications, aptitude and psychological assessment results and other information obtained by us in connection with your possible work placements. Personal information will include sensitive information.
What is sensitive information
Sensitive information is a special category of personal information. It can include information or an opinion about you’re:
- Criminal record
- Health or disability (at any time)
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Credit History
Sensitive information can, in most cases, only be disclosed with your consent. We do not actively seek to collect sensitive information unless it is necessary for our business purposes. If we do have to collect sensitive information, we will do so in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
How your information may be used and disclosed
Sales HQ appreciates the trust that individuals place in us when they give us personal information. We will not sell, transfer, assign or rent your personal information. Sales HQ collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information where it is reasonably necessary for the purposes of providing you with recruitment, work placement services, career transition, training services and any other services you may have requested of us. This may include using and disclosing your personal information to facilitate or otherwise in connection with:
Our assessment of your suitability for registration with us;
- The necessary validation (including from appropriate third-party sources) of your resume/cv, nominated references, or stated qualifications, experience, training or abilities. Where we require third party validation, we will tell you how we propose to obtain it;
- Your actual or possible work placement
- Any test or assessment (including medical) that you might be required to undergo
- Our identification of your training or career transition needs
- Any workplace rehabilitation in which you and we are involved;
- Our management of any complaint, investigation or inquiry in which you are involved, and
- Any insurance claim or proposal that requires disclosure of your personal or sensitive information
- Suggestions we may make to you, whilst you remain registered with us, for further training in connection with work of the type that you are seeking through us;
- our statutory compliance obligations;
We will advise you of our intentions and gain consent before we refer your personal information to our clients for possible work opportunities
Sales HQ may use your personal information to inform you of products and services that may be of interest to you. In the event you do not wish to receive such communications, you can opt-out by contacting Sales HQ via the contact details set out below or through any opt-out mechanism contained in a marketing communication to you.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, for use when you return to a page/website that you visited before. In this case it contains information required to enhance the overall use of the site. Cookies aren’t necessarily required to view our website however when enabled our cookies allow users to –
- ‘Save Jobs’
- Support user data admin - so users remain logged in when navigating the site
- Support Google Analytics data
Security of your Personal Information
Sales HQ takes all reasonable steps to ensure personal information it holds is protected against misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Sales HQ holds personal information in both hard copy and electronic forms in secure databases in secured offices, which require a log in and password to gain access. Access to the database is only available to those who require such access. All SalesHQ staff are bound by contract / confidentiality regarding company and customer information.
Sales HQ will destroy or de-identify personal information in circumstances where it is no longer required, unless Sales HQ is otherwise required or authorised by law to retain the information.
Your right to access your information and to correct it if it is wrong
If you wish to exercise your rights of access, correction or to lodge a complaint you should contact us as soon as possible to discuss.
8.30am – 5.30pm.
Sales HQ Pty Ltd
Level 9 / 227 Elizabeth St
Sydney CBD NSW 2000
Telephone: 1300 888 998
GDPR / European union
In providing relevant services to you, SalesHQ may use various automated processes in conjunction with your Personal Data and your activity on our Site as tracked by us, in order to:
- Provide more tailored and relevant services to you such as providing recommended job opportunities to you through email communication, and on the Site or within our Portal.
- Provide more tailored and relevant services to our Clientele and prospective Clientele.
In addition to your rights as outlined above, you are entitled to:
- Access your personal data Update or rectify any of the Personal Data that we hold about you, in the manner described in the “Your right to access your information and to correct it if it is wrong” paragraph above; You are also entitled to lodge a complaint under this right and be informed about the safeguards put in place if your data is transferred to a third country or international organisation.
- request that SalesHQ :
– provides you with a copy of the Personal Data that SalesHQ holds about you in a portable and machine-readable form; or
– share your Personal Data with a nominated third party.
- Right to restrict the use or processing of personal data – Under certain circumstances you may deny SalesHQ the use of your data for a given purpose e.g. request to cease sending of any promotional emails. In this example data may still be stored for recruitment purposes however limitations may be applied to the use of that data unless you the owner provide consent again.